As per tradition, Coyote Run golf course is kicking off the 2013 golf season with a weekend-long St. Patrick’s Day celebration. But whether you golf or not, there’s plenty more reason to swing by with the family.
Here’s a breakdown of the pre St. Patrick’s Day parties:
- Friday night: fish fry at Wiley's Grill beginning at 4 p.m. Live music at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, all day: Corned beef and cabbage special at Wiley's Grill. Live music at 8 p.m.
Coyote Run Opens Sunday with the traditional St. Patty’s Day Two-person Scramble.
- $47 gets you golf and cart, lunch, prize pool entry and a chance to win $10,000 cash. Tee times are posted online.
- Weber Irish Dancers at noon and 1 p.m.
- All-day Corned beef and cabbage special at Wiley's Grill.
- Selection Sunday for the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament on TV at Wiley's Grill.