Former 2nd District Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. is expected to plead guilty at his 9:30 a.m. court appearance today in what some attorneys are calling the largest case of misused campaign funds in recent time, the Chicago Tribune reports.
Read: Jesse Jackson Jr. Charged With Federal Crimes
Jackson’s wife, former Chicago Alderman Sandi Jackson, will follow in court at 1:30 p.m. later today. She, too, is expected to plead guilty.
Get the rest of the story at the Chicago Tribune’s website
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Police: Flossmoor Woman's Report of $100K Jewelry Robbery 'Unfounded'
- Details Scarce 4 Months After Fatal Homewood Shooting
- Burger King Blow-up Sparked by Rude Whopper Order: Weird Crimes
- Megachurch Sex Lawsuit Filed in Will County: Court Supervision
- H-F Students, Flossmoor Art Commission Install Statue at Flossmoor Public Library