Thank you for your interest! The contest is now closed. Check back soon for the winner!
Can you sport the red, white and blue with the best of 'em? Do you love wearing the stars, stripes—and a nice, big smile? Patch wants more than just one day to celebrate the grand ol' U. S. of A.! Keep the celebration going, into July 5th, 6th, and longer, with an entry in our "Stars, Stripes and Smiles of the Southland" photo contest.
Throw on something patriotric and share a photo to enter the drawing for a $50 gas gift card.
SHARE A PHOTO of your favorite Fourth of July moment by clicking on the "Upload Photos and Videos" button on this article.
The photo you submit could have been taken at any time, in any location.
Any photo gets you an entry in our contest. Just tell us in the caption why it's your favorite Fourth of July memory.
You could even submit a photo from this year's Fourth of July celebrations!
Our deadline is 9 p.m., July 13.
Once your photo is uploaded onto the site, you're automatically entered into a random drawing to win a $50 gas card. (And with the prices at the pump right now, we could all use that.)
OK, now for the rules (that's right, we gotta have rules).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, upload a photo that shows your patriotic garb to this article, and tell us in the caption why it's your favorite Fourth of July moment.
- All entries must be received by 9 p.m., July 13.
- You may submit as many photos as you'd like, but each person is only entered once in the drawing.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing. The winner will receive a $50 gas card.
- If you crave more legalese, read our Complete Official Rules.
First-time visitor to Patch? Get "Patched In" through our free e-mail newsletter, where we'll announce the winner of the contest. It's a must to keep up on local news and breaking news alerts.
Click on the name of your town to sign up: Orland Park and Orland Hills,Tinley Park, Oak Lawn,Chicago Heights and Olympia Fields, Oak Forest, Evergreen Park, Homewood-Flossmoor, Palos Park, Palos Heights and Palos Hills, New Lenox, Frankfort, and Mokena.