A two-story, four-bedroom home located at 1411 Douglas Ave. in Flossmoor sold for $255,000. The home has three bathrooms and 3,223 square feet of living space. It was built in 1969. The home features formal living room and dining room spaces and an office with built-in mahogany cabinets. It has a rec room and wet bar in the basement. And it comes equipped with three fireplaces.
These properties were sold in Flossmoor recently, according to Cook County records.
- 1411 Douglas Ave., $255,000
- 740 Gardner Rd., $235,000
- 1711 Markey Ln., $220,000
- 3548 Park Pl., $145,000
- 932 Sterling Ave., $155,000
- 1419 Williams St., $115,000
These properties were sold in Homewood recently, according to Cook County records.
- 1124 183rd St., $57,000
- 17820 Ashland Ave., $78,000
- 1351 Evergreen Rd., $145,000
- 1216 Heather Rd., $75,000
- 18411 Marshfield Ave., $97,500
- 17855 Tipton Ave., $180,000
Curious to see more properties? See the Nov. 29 edition of Sold!
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? See the Patch real estate directory.