A split-level four-bedroom home located at 2935 Lawrence Crescent in Flossmoor sold for $280,000. The home has 4.5 bathrooms and 2,550 square feet of living space. It was built in 1989. The home is equipped with two kitchens and a master suite that includes a fireplace, whirlpool, sauna and steam shower. It has a three-car attached garage.
These properties were sold in Flossmoor recently, according to Cook County records.
- 3752 Cherry Hills Dr., $232,000
- 1002 Douglas Ave., $85,000
- 2935 Lawrence Cres., $280,000
- 2914 MacHeath Cres., $202,000
- 1822 Quail Ct., $155,000
- 648 Sequoia Ln., $282,500
These properties were sold in Homewood recently, according to Cook County records.
- 1104 183rd St., $100,000
- 306 Hickory Ave., $210,000
- 18469 Kedzie Ave., $210,000
- 18604 Poplar Ave., $160,000
- 15 Riegel Oaks Ln., $235,000
- 1301 Thomas St., $198,000
Curious to see more properties? See the Sept. 6 edition of Sold!
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? See the Patch real estate directory.