A four-bedroom home located at 18150 Highland Ave. in Homewood sold for $90,000. The home has one bathroom and 1,042 square feet of living space. It was built in 1927. The home had a new roof installed in 2003. It has updated plumbing and electrical systems and a perma-sealed basement. The home comes with hardwood floors and a one-car detached garage.
These properties were sold in Flossmoor recently, according to Cook County records.
- 3740 Ballantrae Way, $297,000
- 18709 Crawford Ave., $190,000
- 1308 Dixie Hwy., $215,000
- 1026 Maple Rd., $215,000
- 721 Perth Ave., $210,000
- 2023 Vardon Ln., $185,000
These properties were sold in Homewood recently, according to Cook County records.
- 18005 Armitage Ct., $170,000
- 18620 Gottschalk Ave., $90,000
- 18150 Highland Ave., $90,000
- 1124 Jamie Ln., $88,500
- 18635 Martin Ave., $69,000
- 17856 Tipton Ave., $100,500
Curious to see more properties? See the Jan. 31 edition of Sold!
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? See the Patch real estate directory.