Almost as divisive as pizza, burgers have been wildly popular in America for generations.
Whether it's the beef, toppings, bread or cooking method that make a burger delicious, there is always something that pushes certain restaurants ahead of the pack.
We want to know which spot in the area serves up your favorite burger. We asked for your suggestions on Facebook, and got back several nominees. Now it's time to pick a winner.
To help us figure this out and support a restaurant you love, there are three simple things you can do.
- Click on the name of the business below and leave a review.
- Make sure you show your support by commenting below this article and telling us why you love a certain restaurant and their burgers.
- Select your favorite buger joint in the poll below.
REMEMBER: Comments and reviews are worth more than votes in the poll, so make sure you comment on your favorite restaurant's Patch listing.
- The Tender Trap
- Schoop's Hamburgers
- Nick's Gyros
- 5th Quarter
- Lassen's Sports Bar & Grill
- Bogart's Charhouse
- Twisted Q BBQ and Bakery
- Flossmoor Station Restaurant & Brewery
- Fresh Starts Restaurant
- Grady's Grille and Restaurant
- Pop's Beef and Sausage
- Tom's Family Restaurant
- Just Turkey
- Super Star Gyro
If there's a restaurant we left out, vote for it in the comments and review that restaurant in our Patch directory!
This poll closes at 9 p.m. on Sunday, April 1. We will then visit the winning restaurant and ask the owner what makes a good burger.