Watch Oct. 3 Presidential Debate with H-F Patch
Be part of an informal, non-partisan screening of the first debate between President Barack Obama and GOP challenger Mitt Romney at Flossmoor Station. We'll cover food and dessert, you bring the conversation.
Join Patch on Wednesday, Oct. 3, at Flossmoor Station Restaurant & Brewery for a presidential debate viewing party. You will have the chance to share your views on how the candidates' remarks addressed the issues you care about.
RSVP by using the form on this page or email Patch Editor Ryan Fitzpatrick at email@example.com to hold a spot. We're seeking Democrats and Republicans, undecided voters, small business owners, civic-minded citizens and those interested in the political process.
The event begins at 7:30 p.m. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are scheduled to debate from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (CST), and afterward Patch editors will talk with groups of attendees regarding their impression of the debate.
Food and dessert will be provided, as well as a cash bar. We hope you join us for some great food and thoughtful conversation (and you can have a couple beers while you're at it, if you're so inclined).
See More on Patch
- Robin Kelly Grabs Hold of 2nd District Congressional Seat
- Election Central Homewood-Flossmoor: 2013 Spring Elections
- Paul McKinley Wins Republican Nomination for Jesse Jackson Jr.'s Vacated Seat
- Debbie Halvorson Moved Ahead of Robin Kelly in Polls: 2nd District Race
- Prairie State Trustee Wendell Mosby Endorses Robin Kelly
Most Popular articles
- Police: Flossmoor Woman's Report of $100K Jewelry Robbery 'Unfounded'
- Suburban Doctor Accused of $1.7 Million Medicare, Insurance Fraud
- Details Scarce 4 Months After Fatal Homewood Shooting
- Gallery: An H-F Prom for the Ages at Field Museum
- Burger King Blow-up Sparked by Rude Whopper Order: Weird Crimes