A four-bedroom home located at 1301 Thomas St. in Homewood sold for $198,000. The home has one fireplace, 2.5 bathrooms and 1,888 square feet of living space. It was built in 1967. The home features a chef's kitchen with Corian countertops and a cork floor. It has updated bathrooms, hardwood flooring and a two-car attached garage.
These properties were sold in Flossmoor recently, according to Cook County records.
- 1002 Douglas Ave., $85,000
- 2935 Lawrence Cres., $280,000
- 3040 Lawrence Cres., $265,000
- 2914 MacHeath Cres., $202,000
- 1822 Quail Ct., $155,000
These properties were sold in Homewood recently, according to Cook County records.
- 1104 183rd St., $100,000
- 306 Hickory Ave., $210,000
- 18604 Poplar Ave., $160,000
- 18328 Riegel Rd., $62,500
- 15 Riegel Oaks Ln., $235,000
- 1301 Thomas St., $198,000
Curious to see more properties? See the Sept. 13 edition of Sold!
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? See the Patch real estate directory.