If you still thought summer was lingering, last night probably killed that line of wishful thinking.
Now that temperatures are dropping, homeowners are beginning to remember that the thermostat on the wall isn't just for cooling the house. But what happens when you turn up the heat, and you find out your furnace is on the fritz?
No one wants to go long with a bad furnace during cold temperatures. That's why Patch is asking readers to recommend their favorite business that handles furnaces and other household heating and cooling needs. Give a shout out to that shop by writing a review in our Patch Places business directory. Think of your recommendation as a public service, telling residents the best places to go in H-F.
And if you can't find your favorite business in the directory, tell us in the comments section so it can be added.
- Hoekstra Heating & Air Conditioning
- Vercellno's HVAC
- Total Aire HVAC
- Floyd's Heating and Air Conditioning
- Al Stelter Heating & Cooling
- Premiere Resource Group
- Suburban Electric
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Homewood-Flossmoor Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.