A two-bedroom starter home located at 17648 Lincoln Ave. in Homewood sold for $50,000. The home has one bathroom and 1,173 square feet of living space. It was built in 1952. The family room comes equipped with a fireplace. The home also has a two-car detached garage.
These properties were sold in Flossmoor recently, according to Cook County records.
- 1002 Douglas Ave., $85,000
- 2935 Lawrence Cres., $280,000
- 3040 Lawrence Cres., $265,000
- 2914 MacHeath Cres., $202,000
- 1822 Quail Ct., $155,000
These properties were sold in Homewood recently, according to Cook County records.
- 1155 185th St., $134,000
- 18501 Kedzie Ave., $33,500
- 17648 Lincoln Ave., $50,000
- 18414 Poplar Ave., $52,000
- 18328 Riegel Rd., $62,500
- 15 Riegel Oaks Ln., $235,000
Curious to see more properties? See the Sept. 27 edition of Sold!
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? See the Patch real estate directory.