A two-story, five-bedroom home located at 3211 185th Place in Homewood sold for $300,000. The home has 2.5 bathrooms and 3,221 square feet of living space. It was built in 2008. The home features maple cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. It has a large family room with a fireplace, hardwood flooring and a first-floor den/bedroom.
These properties were sold in Flossmoor recently, according to Cook County records.
- 3125 Alexander Cres., $168,500
- 1448 Brassie Ave., $186,000
- 750 Bruce Ave., $285,000
- 2845 Harolds Cres., $130,000
- 2303 Hutchison Rd., $210,000
- 1026 Maple Rd., $77,500
- 19051 Springfield Ave., $200,000
- 2117 Vardon Ln., $90,000
These properties were sold in Homewood recently, according to Cook County records.
- 3211 185th Pl., $300,000
- 18521 Cowing Ct., $70,000
- 18446 Francisco Ave., $50,500
- 2251 Hawthorne Rd., $101,000
- 2724 Heather Rd., $100,000
- 1730 Idlewild Ln., $120,000
Curious to see more properties? See the Nov. 1 edition of Sold!
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? See the Patch real estate directory.