A complete renovated five-bedroom home located at 19051 Springfield Ave. in Flossmoor sold for $200,000. The home has three bathrooms and 2,392 square feet of living space. It comes equipped with an L-shaped dining room, mail-level office, eat-in kitchen, wood-burning fireplace in the family room and a two-car attached garage.
These properties were sold in Flossmoor recently, according to Cook County records.
- 1243 Arquilla Ln., $155,000
- 1751 Cambridge Ave., $140,000
- 1910 Hanover Ln., $124,000
- 1026 Maple Rd., $77,500
- 2925 Kathleen Ln., $190,000
- 19051 Springfield Ave., $200,000
These properties were sold in Homewood recently, according to Cook County records.
- 3323 185th Pl., $89,000
- 2905 Birch Rd., $43,000
- 1008 Coach Rd., $134,000
- 18426 Clyde Rd., $125,000
- 18842 Jamie Ct., $150,000
- 18327 Marshfield Ave., $158,000
Curious to see more properties? See the Oct. 11 edition of Sold!
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? See the Patch real estate directory.