Our first series of Minutes With the Mayor seems to be gaining some traction so far, but there's still a lot of questions out there. Thanks to some great feedback from our readers, we're hoping to make the second round of Minutes With the Mayor even better than the first.
Between Facebook and the Patch comments section, we've already amassed a large amount of questions from our readers. Now, we need your help to narrow it down. Which questions do you want to hear answered the most?
Please feel free to offer additional suggestions in the comment section.
- Why does the seem to be replacing all of the "squad" cars with huge SUVs? Isn't this costing us more in fuel consumption? Isn't there away to progress forward with some hybrid or electric or something else to neutralize the true cost of an SUV?
- Is there any interest in the vacant old Hollywood Video space?
- What's going on with the house at the corner of Center and 191st?
- Are you aware of all the bike thefts at the Metra station? What is the village planning on doing to stop this?
- What's the status of the bike plan?
- Why is the Homewood Metra station allowed to look so poor?
- Considering the large amount of recent accidents, is there any possibility of a traffic light at Chayes and Governers Highway?
- What's the status of the blocked-off portion of Harwood near the Dixie viaduct?
- When is the village going to finish cutting down all the dead Ash trees?
- How can one petition for no more section 8 housing to be utilized in so many foreclosed and abandoned houses?
- What is being done to reduce frequent speeding on 183rd Street?
Want more Minutes With the Mayor?
Which questions would you like Hofeld to answer?