- Campfire Magic at Irons Oaks: "Grab the kids and head on over to Irons Oaks for an evening of stories, folklore and songs around a blazing fire with folksinger Anna Stange."
- Live Music at Twisted Q BBQ: This week, award-winning Americana artist Eric Lambert is bringing is band to Homewood's best BBQ joint. Check out his music here.
- Comedian Damon Williams at GSU Promise Fest: "GSU students plan to laugh and run at the inaugural Promise Fest."
- 'U Beta Sing' Youth Singing Talent Competition Auditions: A $1,000 cash prize and recording contract are in store for the winner of this first annual competition.
- Opening Night for the Third Season of “Fear City Chicago Haunted House: "Called “Chicago’s Scariest Haunted House” by the Huffington Post in 2012, the troupe at Fear City will kick off the Halloween Season with their “Bloody Red Carpet Weekend” on this Friday, Saturday & Sunday."
- Flossmoor Farmers Market: Every Friday behind the Flossmoor Public Library. From 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Gramma's Attic Craft Show: "Start your holiday shopping and decorating at the Gramma’s Attic Craft Show! Local vendors will have arts, crafts, collectibles and antiques available for purchase."
- Chicago Heights Corner Market, Chicago Heights: Every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 160 West Joe Orr Road, Chicago Heights.
- Homewood Farmers Market: Every Saturday at Harwood Ave. and Chestnut Rd. from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- St. Paul Lutheran's Fall Fest and Car Show: The whole family is welcome to this free event. Includes the South Side Cruisers car show, pumpkins, indian corn, corn stalks, scarecrows, refreshments and a bake sale. The second day of a two-day event, beginning on Saturday.
- Children of the Holocaust Remember: "A presentation by four Holocaust survivors who are in the book 'Hidden Children Remember the Holocaust-An Anthology'"
Wanna get out of town? Here's what's going on in the city this weekend!
Looking to catch a flick? Here's this weekend's movies.
What are you doing this weekend? Tell us in the comments.