Richard D. Irwin Park is a community center offering preschool classes, senior programs and adult leisure activities. Irwin features fully equipped preschool classrooms, art rooms, adult exercise areas, meeting rooms, a full kitchen and an outdoor band shell. It offers leisure, wellness and physical activities as well as social events and cultural activities. The center has several rooms, a kitchen, a sound system and a full table and chair set-up. Gazebo and band shell rentals are also available.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 7:30pm; Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The center was made possible by a generous gift from the Richard D. Irwin family.The facility and park are located in the downtown Homewood area at Highland Avenue and Ridge Road.
- Features: Athletic fields, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires