We want to make sure you've got all the infomation you need before hitting the voting booth March 20. See below for information on the upcoming election and a breakdown of every race, with links to individual candidate profiles.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the County Clerk's website and enter your address in the Precinct Finder.
- Polling locations: See the map to the right of this article for many of the polling locations and precincts in the area, or go to the Cook County Clerk's site for a more extensive list.
- Early Voting: You may vote early from Feb. 27 through March 15.
On the Ballot
- State Senate, 15th District
- State House, 30th District
- 40th District: State Sen. Toi Hutchinson (D-Olympia Fields) is running for re-election uncontested)
- 80th District: State Rep. Anthony DeLuca (D-Chicago Heights) is running for re-election uncontested
Ballot Question 1: "Shall the Village of Flossmoor have the authority to arrange for the supply of electricity for its residential and small commercial retail customers who have not opted out of such a program?"
- If you have any election-related news, e-mail email@example.com.